Wednesday, August 27, 2014

The Southern Foodie's Guide to the Pig A Culinary Tour of the South's Best Restaurants & the Recipes That Made Them Famous By Chris Chamberlain

The Southern Foodie's Guide to the Pig by Chris Chamberlain is both instructive and entertaining to read. I am not the cook in my house but I think I could try out making some of the recipes in this book. I have had teh pleasure of reading his others books and they always are so beautiful to look at and are so easy to replicate. The best part is that the book is so comprehensive that I feel like I was traveling through this part of the country as well and I would love to see these locations one day myself. Sometimes recipe books make for fabulous coffee table books and this is one of them. I was given a review copy from booklookbloggers and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment