Wednesday, September 17, 2014

A Beautiful Mess Happy Handmade Home by Elsie Larson and Emma Chapman

Happy Homemade is by far the best craft and recipe book since forever. I loved all of the ideas shared and the pictures that they used to demonstrate the ideas. The book is divided into several areas of living like the kitchen, living room, and DIY ideas with several tips on how to create a better home. All of the ideas are so easily doable that I already bought some supplies to replicate a few of the DIY's and I have collected some of the items I own that I cannot wait to make. I am a huge fan of these ladies and this book is a perfect compliment to their blog that it felt as if I were just enjoying a visit to the blog. I received this book from Blogging For Books for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment