Saturday, September 27, 2014

simply delicious

Flour and Water by Thomas McNaughton is a masterpiece of a book. I read this recipe book like it was a novel and I was tasked with trying to understand the process of making a delicious meal. The pictures and the recipes will have you wanting to cook pasta for days with the delicious results to come. I always thought pasta came from those beautiful blue boxes was sheer heaven, not anymore. I, with the help of this book, will become a pasta maker. Yum is the only word that comes to mind when I think of all the memories I will create when cooking the recipes in this book. If for nothing other than looking at the pictures, this is one book that needs to be added to the home library. I received this book from bloggingforbooks for this review and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment