Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Holiday

An Amish Second Christmas by Beth Wiseman, Kathleen Fuller, Ruth Reid, and Tricia Goyer is a compilation of small novellas that are each magical in their own right. I have been a fan of each of these ladies stories and they always make me very happy when they make these collaboration books because they always write fabulous stories. In this novel we come across Katharine, Joy, Anne Marie, and Esther in which each are struggling through many life altering situations that would normally affect many badly but these ladies handle them with stride. These ladies could have let the issues drag them down instead they embraced Him and let Him guide them to where they needed to be which is so magically written. I desperately tried to extend the stories by reading one each day, but that did not work and I read all of this in a short amount of time. My only complaint is that the stories are not longer, I wish they were each novels of their own so that I could enjoy the characters and the area so much more. Oh, and the fact that each of these stories deals with christmastime does not hurt the stories plots one time. I was given a review copy from Booklookbloggers and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment