Tuesday, September 16, 2014

The struggle is real

Magnolia Market by Judy Christie is so much more than just a story, it is about the struggles one has to endure before the beauty of life can be embraced. This is the story of Avery and T.J. and their relationship that is fated to fight to be united. She was just now being able to afford the boutique she has longed for and he is working for the barrier that is not letting her be her truest and happiest self. I fell hard for this beautiful and heart-wrenching story because it was believable, poignant, and uplifting. Sometimes we cross a story that sticks with us and stays for a long time and this was one of those books for me, I enjoyed everyone of the words. I devoured this story and would only wish for the next to arrive so much sooner. I was given a review copy and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment