Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Delicious

Eat by Nigel Slater is one awesome recipe book. It is bracketed in a way that it is supremely easy to get to any one recipe and the list of ingredients are both obtainable and some, if not all, are already owned by most cooks. I read this recipe book like it was a novel, I could not put it down and the design of it is perfect for all home shelves. I find that most cook books are huge and weigh too much that it is a pain to use and peruse throughout the year at leisure. There are pictures for each recipe that will always be helpful to any cook to make sure they are at least close to what the end result should resemble. I love this book for its recipes and the cover color, yellow. Everything is perfect in this little recipe book and I cannot wait to try out some of the recipes. I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment