Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Exciting and intriguing

The Princess Spy by Melanie Dickerson is explosively nail-biting. I could not put this story down. I had to know what was going to happen next, where the plot was going to go, and whether or not Margaretha would realize that the love she sees in Lord Claybrook is clouded. I know I should never judge stories by the time frame, but I did just that with this story and I am happy to report that all my pre-conceived notions were torn to shreds. I was intrigued by the relationships and the situations that all these well rounded characters had to experience and I, the reader, throughly enjoyed reading. The secrets, the pasts, and the possibility of a future is such an appealing aspect in this period drama that made this story so exceptional. I was given a review copy and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment