Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Inspiration

Duck Commander Faith and Family Bible by Phil Robertson and Al Robertson embodies the family core values. The Robertson family has created one of the most inspiring New King James Version Bibles that I have personally read. I cannot say I have read that many versions but I thoroughly enjoyed this version immensely. It may or may not have to do with the fact that I am a huge fan of the Robertson family and I find nothing wrong with their beliefs, their thoughts, and their way of life. I believe when a family can come together and create a life out of the bad things in life is so beautiful to see. The Robertsons have given us a wonderful insight into their beliefs with this New King James Bible and I am happy to have been given the opportunity to read it and know that I will be taking all that I have read with me wherever I go in life. I was given a review copy and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment