Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Intrigue

Secrets of Sloane House by Shelley Gray is the story of one sisters murder and another sisters need to know who committed the crime. The best part is that this story is set in Chicago during the 1893 World's Fair expose and the beauty of this setting makes the story that much more enjoyable. I was enjoying the time that I had while reading this wonderful story. I believe every single aspect of time, relationships, and discovery were amazingly described that it felt as though you, the reader, are in this time struggling along with Rosalind's need to know who, why, and how her sister became a victim of murder while living in this secretive house. Rosalind, upon entering this house, is inover her head and at times seems as though she may not be able to survive but she does and it is a delight to see unfold before the eyes. I was given a review copy from BookLookBloggers for this review and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment