Monday, October 20, 2014

Satan and Demons

50 Things You Need To Know About Satan and Demons by Mark H. Muska is one of the most interesting books I have read in some time. The idea that any and all questions regarding Satan and Demons can be found in the bible is mind-bogling. I personally would not have believed this fact had I not read this book myself. In this book, questions are asked than they are answered by the author and given examples by way of the texts from the bible. The answers are all in the bible it is clearly printed for all to see it is just nice that most of the important questions that we have all asked at some point are answered and will help all understand this extremely vital subject christians will inevitably question at some point in their life. I feel as though this book is an exceptional reference book for all things demonic because they do exist and they do want to destroy christians. I was given a review copy from Bethany House and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment