Saturday, October 25, 2014

Sweet Decadence

Homemade Decadence by Joy Wilson makes the non-baker me want to bake. Seriously. I want to grab all the ingredients for the poppy seed pancakes and make a huge stack for my family. They look and sound delicious. As with all of the other recipes in this beautifully created recipe book I too want to spend my days baking each and every single one. The recipes not only look delicious they appear to be doable. Most of all the ingredients are in-house and they time to recreate them seems easily achievable. This recipe book is, in my opinion, baker friendly even for those not considered bakers. The recipes are by divided by type and each recipe has a picture that accompanies and that is always a plus for me. Those pictures give us a guideline as to what the outcome should look like. This is an amazing recipe book, worth its weight in flour. I received this book from blogging for books for this review and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment