Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Inspiring

NIV Discover God's Heart Devotional BibleExplore the King's Love for His People on a Cover-to-Cover Journey Through the Bible by Zondervan is explanatory. So much is broken down in a way that it clears up some of the misconceptions or misinterpretations of the Bible. I thoroughly appreciated the way in which this Bible was segmented and how easy it is to find any one section to enjoy. Sometimes, for me, being able to obtain what I need on any one certain aspect of the Bible helps me more than devoting all of my time to the entire Bible. When I can claim the words I need when I need them is extremely beneficial and rewarding. This Bible is worth its weight in words and I will forever devour them. I was given a review copy from Booklookbloggers and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment