Saturday, November 8, 2014

WIth a little help and lots of love

Love Without End by Robin Lee Hatcher is heart wrenchingly beautiful. This is the kind of story that I can happily lose myself in and not care that the world has gone by. I am completely enthralled in the pain and suffering of their past that I want to see these two beautiful families come together and create a united front that will know what love is all about. This story of Chet and Kimberly is one that will stay with me for some time to come, it is unforgettable. As with all of Hatcher's stories this one will stand the test of time and she writes a story with such depth and beauty you just want to climb in and be part of their life. You can lose yourself and that is always a plus when it comes to reading modern romance stories. It adds to the entire journey of reading their story. I cannot wait for the next books in this series and I know I will just have to tough out the wait. I was given a review copy from booklookbloggers and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment