Sunday, December 14, 2014

Bitter

Bitter by Jennifer McLagan is probably the most interesting cook I have ever read in my life. Most of all the main ingredients she cooks with would not normally be in my kitchen. Howerver, after reading this book I think I will give them a try. I have always been the kind of cook that will play it safe and never and I mean never stray from what I know. So this book has given me some fire to try out some of her recipes and give new foods a try. I mean, the worst thing that could happen would be that I like it and will add it into my repetoire of recipes. So bad. Anyway, this cook book is so much more and it should be added to all home kitchens because it is full of more than just recipes. I received this book  from Blogging for Books for this review and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment