Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Love always finds a way

A Most Inconvenient Marriage by Regina Jennings gives new meaning to Rom Com books. I have never laughed so hard while reading a christian romance like I did while devouring this story. Jennings has ruined me for those others and I know I will have to adjust to the non-comedic banter in the other varieties of romance stories. This might actually be the first time that the children overshadow the main characters at times and I thouroughly enjoyed it. I only hope this will become a thing in other stories. So many stories miss that kind of family intimacy and it made this story that much more relatable. I also love the idea of this story that both parties needed help and were a little reserved in doing so but the rewards were inumerable for everyone. While reading this story I was so immersed in my book world that my day flew by and I am happy to have let it go. Love, comedy, and family are what makes this story worth a read. I was given a review copy from Bethany House and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment