Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Murdering in Amish country

Murder Tightly Knit by Vanetta Chapman can only be described as a nail-bitter. Hannah and Amber, one english the other amish, must solve a murder before the situation gets any worse in their community. A community that is working so well with the each other and that kind of relationship takes lots of work and trust to continue peacefully. Sometimes I think that when some people see that life in these small communities is worins so well they cannot let it continue so wonderfully. The perpetrator of this story took the quaintness and charm out of this adorable community. Which left the ladies with having to solve this crime before it grew to a bigger problem than they could handle. My only complaint is that I want more books in this series, Hannah and Amber are my favorite crime solvers ever. I was given a reveiw copy from Booklookbloggers and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment