Tuesday, December 9, 2014

The Mind and Heart United

Both of Me by Jonathan Friesen is like "falling down the rabbit hole" but in a bit more grown up version. I do not want to give to much away but this story has so much going on that one read is not enough. Once I finished reading I just had to start again and enjoy it all over. The magic of this story is that you can not get all of it in one read you have to reread this gem. I found in the excitement of the first read I missed some things that I would have missed out on if I only read the once. Both of Me was such an unexpected novel and a treat to unveal the story before my eyes that I am going to look for other Friesen stories. It would be a sin to miss his other gems because I just know they are as magical and transformative. I was given a review copy from Booklookbloggers and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment