Sunday, January 11, 2015

Delicious

A Good Food Day  by Marco Canora is a recipe book for anyone wanting to eat better, healthier, and update their personal cooking techniques. I know that sometimes we can become comfortable in our lives, but we should always want to try the new and spice up the day with a little bit of something different. I believe this cook book does just that and with some of the yummiest recipes that will make anyone a reformist. The best part about this book is that it is the tool that will give any home cook the power to change their live for the better. I know I tend to cook the fastest and easiest way and that can be processed foods which are not that great on the body. No shocker. However, Canora does show, teach, and give some of the tips and techniques for the cook in all of us to change our way of meal cooking, planning, and consuming in the right direction. This is one cook book and needs to have a place on the bookshelf of any cook or soon-to-be cook. I received this book from Bloggingforbooks for this review and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment