Saturday, January 3, 2015

Deliciousness

Sugar Rush: Master Tips, Techniques, and Recipes for Sweet Baking by Johnny Izzuni and Wes Martin is an encyclopedia of greatness and amazing photos. I mean how can a recipe book that includes  doable recipes with the most delicious ingredients really be a bad recipe book. I also may or may not have enjoyed the happy smiles on thes chef a little more than I should have, but come on can you blame a girl. Anyone who thinks a man that can cook is not sexy is just plain wrong. Take a look at the pictures in this recipe book. Yummy! Truthfully, this is the kind of collection of recipes that will make any home cook want to whip out some ingredients and get baking. I cannot decide which recipe to try first, either crumb cake or the cruncht meringue cookies followed by slowly working through the rest of the entire collection. Happy baking adventures await those willing to get messy. I received this book from bloogingforbooks for this review and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment