Sunday, January 11, 2015

Free Spirit

Like a Flower in Bloom  by Siri Mitchell got me by the heartstrings and never let go the entire time I was reading the pages of this inspring book. I have never really ever had this kind of an experience with a novel before mainly because this was the first time I have ever read one Mitchell's novels. Many of the stories that I have had the privledge of reading are wonderful, but the way I bonded to the most magical heroine Charlotte was a welcomed experience and one that I can only hope to happen again. Or it could be that as soon as I grab another one of Mitchell's novels I will have this experience waiting for me at the first turn of the page. I just have to say when a funny, strong, knows-her-mind woman can come to life from within the pages of a novel and change the reader that is the kind of novel everyone should read. I was given a review copy from Bethany House and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment