Monday, January 19, 2015

Holly Sweetness

For the Right Reasons by Sean Lowe with Nancy French was such an eye opener. I completely agree with Sean Lowe in having the faith and conviction to do all good things no matter what others say or are doing in their life. I am not a fan of Bachelorette or Bachelor series, but Sean had something about him that made me aware of him. I never watched either of his seasons, however, I did pay attention to the news bits that were everywhere when his seasons were aired. He captivated his audiences and I believe it has to do with the fact that he was completely honest and was truthful in all of his manners. There is something about a man that can be wholeheartidly determined to maintain his way of beliefs and not let any thing or any one delineate him from his path. He is so amazingly sweet. Reading this semi-autobiographical book about his beliefs and reality stardom made me an even bigger fan. Also, being able to read the behind the camera moments was such a treat because I can only imagine what has gone on with the other seasons and frankly I would not read any of that for all the money in the world. Lowe gives new meaning to the "nice guy" stigma and I love him for sharing so much of himself in today's society. Being different is not always accepted, but I feel he has done it in a way that is brutally honest and believable. I was given a reveiw copy from Booklookbloggers and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment