Monday, February 2, 2015

Inspiring and Transformative

Finding Favor with the King: Preparing For Your Moment in His Presence by Tommy Tenney is the kind of book that will change you forever. I had no idea what to expect from Tenney and I was blown away with his style of writing and the ease in which it fell from the pages and into my heart. I will be eternally grateful for this book I just cannot get over all that was shared. When someone like Tenney can devote his life to opeing the minds and hearts of readers it is both magical and beautiful. I was swept off of my feet with so many of the texts he was able to collect from within Esther's journey. They are more than relevant now as I am sure they were when they were first written. They are timeless and they will never be forgotten because they are rememberable. This is the kind of book that needs to be discussed, shared, and devoured. I was given a copy from Bethany House for this review and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment