Saturday, February 21, 2015

Magical

They make it look like magic when creating with watercolors and I actually do believe them. I do. I think I can tackle one of the medias that has always scared me because I just do not know how to work it to my advantage. Just add WATERCOLOR by Helen Birch is perfect for the artist such as myself, the type that needs direction and images to move them to create. I love that about this kind of book. It teaches without making you feel completely lost and that is worth the price every time because books that upset you more than inspire you are just horrible. After reading through some of the instructions I grabbed everything I needed to work my technique and I am so happy I did it just more natural now. It was unexpected. I think this book took the frustration and confusion from watercoloring and I will be so appreciative of that, I just knew I would enjoy working with watercolors I just needed that bit of help to get the hang of this media. I received this book from http://www.bloggingforbooks.org for this review and all opinions are my own.  http://www.randomhouse.com/book/243238/just-add-watercolor-by-helen-birch

No comments:

Post a Comment