Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Oh my word

I assumed this cookbook would be good just not this good, my goodness. I usually do not enjoy cookbooks because I feel so guilty for not cooking better than I can, but the recipes are so doable and sound delicious. I was moaning reading and reviewing the list of recipes and I cannot wait to try my hands at the adventures of recreating these yummy meals. Soul Food Love by Alice Randall and Caroline Randall Williams is the best and most home cook friendly recipe book ever of soul food. I loved all the photos and the stories and I have to be honest I would re-read this book just for the fun of it, it is that enjoyable. The best part is that the book is bound in one of those colors that will stand out on the shelf making it the go-to book for recipes. I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review and all opinions are my own. http://www.randomhouse.com/book/229118/soul-food-love-by-alice-randall-and-caroline-randall-williams

No comments:

Post a Comment