Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Peace and Joy

Bella's Gift: How One Little Girl Transformed Our Family and Inspired a Nation by Rick Santorum and Karen Santorum with Elizabeth Santorum was a tear-jerker. I have never cried so much while reading a book before. I was also happily shocked by the way they were sharing so much of themselves through this writing. I feel that by sharing the Santorum's were able to embrace the experience completely and give advice to those that may potentially be in the same exact situation in the future. They will know that through pain and the unexpected struggles they can only be more united, a family that will ride it out. If I learned anything it is that love, faith, and peace come to us in both the good and bad moments which can only make us stronger. This book is so much more than just an inspirational story, it is pure love. Box of tissues is a must. I was given a review copy from Booklookbloggers and allopinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment