Tuesday, March 3, 2015

A Mia Quinn Mystery

The action-packed and full of twists plot makes Lethal Beauty (A Mia Quinn Mystery Book 3) by Lis Wiehl intriguing. Having read the previous novels I think this one is the best. I was captivated by the tension and drama Mia and Charlie were enduring and that kept me glued to the book. The idea that Mia had not only one case to prosecute, but a total of 3 connected cases being handled was probably the best aspect of the story. Mia accomplished so much between all three situations while also trying to deal with the day-to-day of life. Legal drama stories can sometimes get to be long and somewhat dry, but Wiehl adds enough fast paced drama that carries the story right along. Love it. I received a review copy from http://booklookbloggers.com and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment