Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Yes & Yes

I am absolutely in love with the revolution of creating recipes for the vegan and gluten-free eaters of this world. It has become one of my many passions to be able to make foods for my cousins that are gluten-free eaters and it takes some time to find really good recipes. However, bread & butter by Erin Mckenna of BabyCakes NYC has made it and they are so easily duplicatable for any home cook. I think some people believe that eating like a vegan means dry, no flavor foods but that is just not true. There are so many flavorful recipes included in this book that any one will want to try even the non-vegan will appreciate. I can only say that as a home cook I will be more than happy to recreate many of these recipes for loved ones and for my home on occasion. My family do not want to eat vegan even for a treat I cannot convince them to try vegan meals for one day. I highly recommend this book for any and all cooks wanting to try a healthy change in their cooking. I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review.http://www.randomhouse.com/author/87186/erin-mckenna-founder-of-babycakes-nyc

No comments:

Post a Comment