Thursday, April 2, 2015

Always Buy a Yearwood Cookbook

I may be the worst person but anything that comes from Trisha Yearwood is going to be amazing with out a doubt. Hands down good. Music is fabulous, cooking is divine. I have never been disappointed by anyone of the recipes from Mrs. Yearwood and her new book Trisha's Table: My Feel-Good for a Balanced Life is another A+. I think what sets Mrs. Yearwood apart from other chefs is that she gives her whole-heart and it is evident in the recipes along with the back stories she shares. I feel like a friend spending a little time hanging out at her home. I wish. Seriously. A life-altering experience no doubt, fan-girling for a bit. Anyway, if you were looking for some healthy home cooking recipes that can and will become staple than this is the book for you because you will not be disappointed. How can you with avocado pineapple salsa, potato skins, and edamame parmesan recipes and that is only a few of the delicious recipes that await home cooks. A must own if you ask me. I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment