Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Good Versus Evil

The battle of good versus evil will forever be one of my all time favorite plot lines and Wilderness Rising by A.L. Shields delivers like no other. Our Heroine, Bethany, has to had to deal with so many evil entities trying to bring down Christianity that one would think her odds of winning are nonexistent.  Fortunately, Bethany is stronger and has the power to break them before they will ever be able to break her or Christianity. I love, love, love strong and determined heroines that will not only be full of life but are able to tackle those wanting to take her down. These types of characters are appealing and inspiring for the way they think, act, and handle high stress situations. This novel is worth the sleepless nights I experienced and the high tense shockers that lead from one moment to the next, a real page turner of a novel. There is beauty in the darkness and I enjoyed the journey. I was given a review copy from Booklookbloggers and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment