Thursday, April 30, 2015

Vegetarian For a Happy Life

When my daughter told me she was a vegetarian I had no idea what to cook for her so I let her figure it out on her own. I still feel bad about that decision and I wish I had joined her in this amazingly delicious way of eating, it is cleaner and healthier than the way I have been consuming food. Vegetarian always seemed to be just vegetables. Fortunately, A Modern Way to Eat by Anna Jones dispels all of that with some delicious and easy to cook meals for anyone choosing to eat better. I know for a fact that they way my daughter eats has changed her and I wish I could be just like her, happy and healthy. I believe that Jones may have made this cook book for vegetarians but the recipes can be for anyone wanting to eat fresher, healthier meals instead of the usually meatier, heavy meals. This book is sectioned in a way that makes it easy to find meal ideas after buying groceries. I cannot wait to try my hand a making a pile of "oven-baked kale chips"they sound delicious for snaking. It is full of stunning pictures and doabkle recipes for the vegetarian and non-vegetarian alike. I received this book from Blogging For Books for this review and all opinions are my own. 
http://www.penguinrandomhouse.com/authors/225776/anna-jones/

No comments:

Post a Comment