Friday, May 8, 2015

Thank Goodness

As of the last several years, my niece has chosen to be a vegan and it can be difficult to prepare special meals when she visits but that has completely changed. Due impart to the amazing, wonderful, magical, and easy to do recipes from Street Vegan by Adam Sobel. This book is the culmination of expertise of the Cinnamon Snail food truck. It can be alarming when you read some of the ingredients because they are not what I am used to housing but having a happy and satisfied eater is worth the self-discovery. I feel as though I will embark on one of the most important cooking adventures in my entire life. It has been so easy to cook for non-vegan eaters and I thought I would not have to worry about this kind of diet but that changed and I must change. Sobel's recipes and pictures make it seem as though any cook can partake in vegan eating while also looking so dang delicious. I cannot wait to try tequila lime tostones and anyone of the dessert recipes. I do believe I will be rewarded with a ton of brownie points for creating a meal designed for her in mind. I received this book from Bloggingforbooks for this review and all opinions are my own.
http://www.penguinrandomhouse.com/authors/175230/adam-sobel/

No comments:

Post a Comment