Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Forgive Me, Love Me

I have only ever cried my eyes out when I read a Nicholas Sparks novel and now I can say from a Denise Hunter novel as well. Hunter's Married 'til Monday had me balling my eyes like a baby. I may have been an emotional wreck this week, but so much of the story hit home. Forgiveness is absolutely necessary in life and I just feel that many people seem to skip this step and go straight to ending the relationship. There is going to be a lot of work to keep any relationship working for both parties and this takes just one person to do. This is the stunning story of Abby and Ryan that have divorced but have not told Abby's parents. One invitaion later and a week together have created the perfect circumstance for both of them to overcome the obsticles of their relationship and get back to each other. Loved this story!!! Hunter has written, in my opinion, the best romance novel dealing with a divorced couple as the hero/heroine. I could not put this novel down and I am so glad I started early because I know I would have laid in be to the early a.m. devouring this novel. I received a copy for this review from Booklookbloggers for this review and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment