Sunday, July 12, 2015

Kicking butt in Tokyo

Series novels are probably my favorite kind of books to read because they can create a world full of drama and intrigue unlike stand alone novels ever could. The Mask by Taylor Stevens is book 6 and continues Vanessa's dramatic journey. This book follows her to Japan and the many obsticles she faces trying to solve the mess that her boyfriend Bradford is enduring. I cannot believe the many situations she faces with such great ease and excellence that I wish I were even half as capable. Sometimes stories with strong female leads inspire me to want to take charge of certain aspects of my life and fight for what I want and for what I think is right. Vanessa puts herself up against some of the seediest characters and these scenes are my favorite of this novel. I could not put this book down I want to devour the others in this series. I received a copy for this reveiw from Blogging for Books and all opinions are my own.
taylor-stevens


No comments:

Post a Comment