Thursday, July 23, 2015

Yummy + Delicious

I would love to say that I am a great home cook but that would be a lie. What I can say is that I absolutely adore having tons of cook books for me to day dream about the many cooking adventures at my disposal. EINKORN by Carla Bartolucci is a keeper and the perfect daydream maker. As a bread lover I can honestly say that every single recipe looks better than the last and they each make me want to be a bread baker. I think the best part about this collection of recipes is that they all seem doable with a few steps that will create some of the yummiest loaves of bread. Minimal work with an outstanding outcome to make many happy tummies in the house. How can you not want to enjoy a copy of this fantastic recipe book for years to come? Having the ability to bake bread will make any one of us the hit of the party. I received a copy for this review from bloggingforbooks and all opinions are my own.

carla-bartolucci

einkorn-by-carla-bartolucci-founder-of-jovial-foods-and-bionatur-photographs-by-clay-mclachlan/


No comments:

Post a Comment