Sunday, August 2, 2015

No Regrets, Just Bravery

This is the kind of story that not even the best team of writers could have ever come up with and every single minute of this story is one of a kind. Avenue of Spies by Alex Kershaw is mind blowing. Simply mind blowing. I thought I would love to see what all the excitement is about espionage and that was the main reason for me picking out Kershaw's book. In fact, it is so much more than just your run of the mill true story of spies. It has a magical mix of intrigue, bravery, horror, and love if that can even be said about one of the most horrific and trying times in history but it does. This is the story of two days during Nazi occupied France and what takes place that will astound its many readers. I still cannot believe that I was able to and did not want to put down this book. I know enough of this subject that still upsets me and the idea of reading an entire book devoted to these monsters was a bit scary to undertake. Yet, it was a read that I plan to pass on to any willing to be wisked to a time frame many of us, hopefully, will never have to endure. I received a copy for this review from www.bloggingforbooks.com and all opinions are my own.


    Author Bio 
    More Info

No comments:

Post a Comment