Tuesday, August 11, 2015

So Much Yummy Between These Pages

I love, love, love recipe books and have way too many to count, but a book devoted to pastries will be welcomed in my bookcase. A Jewish Baker's Pastry Secrets by George Greenstein is filled with deliciously decadent recipes that will make your mouth water. I have come to love reading recipes like chapters in books. It takes me just as much time to devour a novel as it does to read a recipe book. The idea that someone, anyone really, can devote so much time to creating foods from a handful of ingredients and share these morsels of goodness is magical to me. I adore baking and especially love the end results where I can consume the gems of my and there work together. Truthfully, baking is a culmination of many individuals coming together to create a sweet treat that can delight. I think the first recipe I am going to replicate will have to be any one of the danishes because I will go out of my way to enjoy a delicious danish they are my favorite. Greenstein has created a book full of some of the best pastries for all home bakers to enjoy for years to come. I received a copy from bloggingforbooks for this review and all opinions are my own.

       Info

     Author Bio                 

No comments:

Post a Comment