Thursday, September 24, 2015

Chock Full of Deliciousness

Hoping to make myself a better cook full of recipes that I will never tire cooking and I may have just found the one collection to do that for me. Trim Healthy Mama Cookbook: Eat Up and Slim Down with More Than 350 Healthy Recipes by Pearl Barrett and Serene Allison is making it easy for home cooks like myself to feed their families. I was a bit intimidated by the size and weight of this cookbook, but that easily goes away because the recipes kept me interested and I wanted to know all that was available. How could I not enjoy the wonderful recipes like "cry-no-more brownies" and "nummy umami" which will probably become go-to recipes in my house this coming season. This is the kind of recipe book that I will get lots of miles out of and stay trim while doing so. Epic cooking adventures to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment