Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Citrus, My New Favorite Add On

I would not have ever thought of using citrus in any other way than for its juice, but I am happy to say that I have been reformed. Citrus byValerie Aikman-Smith and Victoria Pearson have given me so many ideas that I want to play in my kitchen after the heat outside decreases because at the moment I do not even want to toast bread. Ugh! When did it become the norm to be so sweltering hot outside. I digress. The beauty of this cookbook is that it gives a ton of wonderful recipes that can be replicated by any at home cook and look as well as taste as good as the recipe states. These recipes are so doable and I love that about this cookbook. So many books can be a bit much with the list of ingredients and numerous techniques that in the end I am not ready or willing to cut into it for all the work involved. Favorite aspect is the chapter break down is based on citrus varieties, so adorable and completely different than the many cookbooks available on the market. Aikman-Smith and Pearson have created the diffinitive citrus recipe book and should be included in each kitchen library. I received a copy for this review from bloggingforbooks.com and all opinions are my own.



No comments:

Post a Comment