Thursday, September 24, 2015

Love At Christmastime is Magical

Romance novels are magical and uplifting to say the least and I will always have room for as many as I can get my hands on. My all time favorite romances are of the amish variety because they have so much more to them then just love. An Amish Christmas Gift by Amy Clipston, Ruth Reed, and Kelly Irvin is full of heroines finding their right partner in life and the most amazing way in which they are able to come together. The struggle is have the journey in each of the stories showcased in this compilation novel and each of the ladies finds that one-of-a-kind love that all of us want and need. It may seem like we will not find that one, but these stories sure make it seem possible. After enjoying all the pages and the magical worlds of Naomi, Abigail, and Frannie I fell in love along with each of them and am grateful to have enjoyed their journeys. I received a copy for this review from booklookbloggers.com and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment