Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Tissues Are A Must

Oh my word. I thought I only balled my eyes out amongst the pages of a Nick Sparks novel, but Denise Hunter got me good with this gem of a story. Falling Like Snowflakes by Denise Hunter was the perfect blend of romance, drama, suspense, and heroism. Hunter grabbed me from the beginning so that I could/would not put this novel down until I read the last word. Sigh. These are the kinds of stories I dream about and the fact that it invovled a mama doing everything for her son while trying to cope with the day-to-day life struggles is utterly beautiful to read. Then again I am a huge Hunter fan and I would read anything from her. Also, the christmas backdrop is such a nice bonus, it makes the story that much more enjoyable. Love found during the winter is so sweet. I received a copy for this review from booklookbloggers.com and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment