Friday, October 23, 2015

California Eatery

Recipe cookbooks from restaurant owners are the best kind of books to add to any kitchen shelf and the latest from California is wonderful. This is Camino by Russell Moore, Allison Hopelain, and Chris Colin share their basics and plenty of recipes based of certain foods like chicken and eggs, lamb, and vegetables. All of the recipes sound delicious and adventurous and by adventurous I mean using fresh ingredients creating some amazing meals. I can only say that playing with some of these recipes will bring me out of my cooking rut and that is a good thing. My family will love the change and I will love the ability to create some of the recipes from an eatery I will not likely ever visit. I received a copy for this review from bloggingforbooks.com and all opinions are my own.
Info
Author Bio

No comments:

Post a Comment