Monday, October 12, 2015

Heaven in Book Form

An entire book devoted to one of my favorite meals just made my day and year. I love ordering tacos just night cooking them for my family, but Tacos: Recipes and Provocations by Alex Stupak and Jordana Rothman is one of the most detailed and comprehensive cook books on tacos. I do not believe I have ever learned so much about one meal in my life. I feel as though I could have read double the recipes and still not be enough. Stupak and Rothman have created a keeper with this amazing cook book. I can honestly say that this fall I will be instilling #tacotuesday in my home because of this cook book. This cook book could not have come soon enough my kitchen needed to be updated before the mundane took hold and left cook and family unsatisfied.
Info
Author Bio


No comments:

Post a Comment