Sunday, November 8, 2015

New Southern Deliciousness

Southern foods are so dang delicious and I am obsessed with southern cooking that is rich and fulfilling. That is the only way I would describe it. I have several cookbooks of this category and I have never been disappointed with one yet. The latest from Whitney Miller's new southern table is a new favorite. She shared family recipes that have a nice twist to them and I have a sot spot for family recipes because they are rare gems in simplest forms. My most must-try recipe has to be her "mississippi reuben" it just sounds like it will be heaven for my taste buds. Yummy! She has tons just like that reuben and I cannot wait to play in the kitchen. I received a copy for this review from booklookbloggers.com and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment