Friday, November 20, 2015

Well Rounded and Love It

When I think of Bibles, I think they are just right the way they are published. I cannot think that any more and I am utterly glad that I came across NIV Understand Faith Study Bible because it covered every aspect that is necessary in understanding our beliefs. I am going to say it this is the most comprehensive Bibles that should be owned by everyone. It is worth its weight in gold and although I preferred the devotionals explaining and breaking down the Bible. What I found was that I was ready for everything that was being shared in this new edition and I think others will too. This is the kind of edition that will hit marks and open minds to new aspects that will bring everything together. I received a copy for this review from booklookbloggers.com and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment