Sunday, November 8, 2015

Wow



I wish I could say that I am a great home cook or that I even have great cooking skills, but the truth is I am not and I do not have the skills. I do, however, believe that I will be able to get to that skill level with practice, dedication, and the latest cookbook by Justin Smillie, Kitty Greenwald, and Ed Anderson Slow Fires: Mastering New Ways to Braise, Roast, and Grill. This cookbook is stunning and amazing with the tips, stories, pictures, and the delicious recipes. I read this cookbook like it was a gripping novel. There is so much amongst the pages of this one that I could not put it down. I am not much of a griller because the few times I have tried I would cook to high for to long. Leaving me with jerky and that was not the intended meal. After devouring the magical words of Smillie, Greenwald, and Anderson I know and trust them that I wll be able to get the job done when I take a shot at grilling. I dare say that I will make my family proud. I received a copy for this review from bloggingforbooks.com and all opinions are my own.


Author Bio
More Info

No comments:

Post a Comment