Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Applicable

The Bible is an amazing book in itself but I absolutely love study bibles that go further in depth in understanding all that the Bible has to offer us. My new favorite is NKJV Apply the Word Study Bible by Thomas Nelson it is one of the most comprehensive Bible study books out right now. This version is centered around making the Bible applicable in our day-to-day life with doable instructions and scriptures. I found all of the scriptures included to be an inspiration for morning or nightly readings. They also included a ton of biblical maps, timelines, and character profiles that make reading so much more enjoyable and fully dimensional. I myself found the red words of Jesus to be the best aspect in knowing His words from the others. That was something new and intersting because it makes it easy to find them and reference them when needed. The entire design and structure of this study Bible is beautifully easy to read and use in life that it is a must own/read. I received a copy for this review from booklookbloggers and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment