Friday, February 26, 2016

Chrissy Teigen Rocks

As a huge fan of Chrissy Teigen I knew her cookbook would be amazing, but I did not think it would be phenomenal. I loved all the photos included, recipes shared, and the wonderful tips to becoming a better cook altogether. Being her follower, I was aware that she loves cooking and I love that so many of the recipes are full-bodied and full of flavor which is just like Teigen. You can read the joy in the book and I am sure it will make a ton of people extremely happy to have one of the best celebrity cookbooks added to their collection. I actually read through this cook book several times because it is such a fantastic book. I cannot wait to play with so mnay of the recipes over the coming weeks and I know it will be loads of fun. This is the kind of cook book that will get tons of use and will bring on all the compliments. Thanks Teigen! I received a copy for this review from blogging for books and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment