Thursday, February 4, 2016

The Struggle

Autism has many layers and there is no way around this because it affects so many and I have found through my reading that I had no idea the enormity of its power. However, In a Different Key: The Story of Autism by John Donovan and Caren Zucker is an encyclopedia on autism. If there were ever to be a go-to book on this subject I will say it is Donovan and Zucker's book. They provide a lot of information that can help in understanding this condition. I am so glad they spent the time and resources to creating an imersive book that will leave nothing uncovered and I think will open the eyes to anyone misunderstanding autism. I believe many people have a bad interpretation of autism that has been perpetuated wrongly throughout so much of its history. This needs to stop and fortunately that will once this book gets into more hands. I received a copy from blogging for books and all opinions are my own.
Info
Author Bio

No comments:

Post a Comment