Thursday, March 10, 2016

Flower Arranging Techniques

Personally I have this huge bucket list of crafts I want to accomplish in my life and one happens to be flower arranging. It is so stunning to see a bouquet of flowers sitting somewhere in the house lit by the sun and all of its glory. I never found a book that was informative and interesting in a way that would make it seem doable and I have found that in The Flower Workshop by Ariella Chezar and Julie Michaels. These talented women have given the definitive tips and techniques in order to be able to set up some of the most beautiful arrangements any home could need or want. Arrangements always bring life to any house and possibly smiles a plenty. I could not get over how beautiful the images that are amongst the pages of this book. Whishc so be called something more than a book it is amazing, loved everything Chezar and Michaels shared. I received a copy for this review from blogging for books and all opinions are my own.
Author Bio

No comments:

Post a Comment