Wednesday, April 20, 2016

BEST. BOOK. EVER.

I can actually say and without shame that I have never been much of a reader, but I know I am smart with the right common sense to handle situations. I just always felt as though one short coming makes me less of a strong-willed women and I have to lived up to that tag, so to speak, for many years. However, Feisty and Feminine: A Rallying Cry for Conservative Women by Penny Young Nance has opened my eyes and my mind to the idea that I am no longer going to see myself as that and women every where should stand up together for our sex as a whole. We have the power and the brains to be as powerful as we want to be in any point of our lives. Young Nance has created such a power message with this book because I read and felt every single word she wrote with a pure heart that soaked up all of them. I have never read a book so rapidly and with such fervor that I want to read a ton more from Young Nance. She has such a beautiful way of encouraging women to be their strongest and most powerful self. This is the kind of book that should be required reading and it will be the light of any readers life. I received a copy for this review from booklookbloggers and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment